[bksvol-discuss] Re: pagination

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 00:33:34 -0400

Dear Gerald and Julie,

Thank you so much. It's nearly twelve thirty now and too late for me to attempt
my upload, but with a copy safely in my files, I'll bite the bullet and go for
it. I'm beginning to have a clue about daisy tags and I wish them happy sailing
with my book!

It will be interesting to see the flurry of posts which are inevitable when the
changes to accommodate NIMAS are made and the next version of K1000 is
released. I'm sure we'll evolve though we may exhaust our advisors like you in
the process.

Gerald, please ignore my off list post since you've answered those questions
here.

Always With Love and Raring to Upload my Third Book!

Lissi