From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 9:43 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: pagination

No worries; I should have checked closely after it only registered 4
changes.  And, I am pretty sure I knew we were using different versions.
Can I say again how much I hate 2007 and ribbons... UGH!

No worries; I am just here to learn.   Smiles.

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce

Word