[bksvol-discuss] Re: pagination

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:43:17 -0500

No worries; I should have checked closely after it only registered 4
changes.  And, I am pretty sure I knew we were using different versions.
Can I say again how much I hate 2007 and ribbons... UGH!

No worries; I am just here to learn.   Smiles.

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce