[bksvol-discuss] Re: pagination

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:20:01 -0400

Hi, Lissi. A lot of us braille readers do want page numbers retained, but as I
said the other day in a message to Cindy, we really do need to be careful about
inserting characters so the page numbers don't get removed. Yes, they are
removed in the braille file, but they are put into the tags for the DAISY
files, so if you fix it so the page numbers are not removed, they won't be in
the DAISY tags. We'll be solving one problem and creating another one. Take
care.
Julie Morales
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):