[bksvol-discuss] Re: pagination

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 21:29:48 -0500

I just re-read this.  Forgive me, I am tired after another scan/proof.  Are
you saying they also recommend a blank line at the end of every page?  If
so, is there a way to have one added to the end of every page (like
designating adding a blank line before every page break?

Thanks for all your help!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce