[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers etc.

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 20:55:50 -0500

Hi all,

I agree with everything E. has said here. I especially would like to see the pathways between submitters and validators opened up and submitters made aware of the importance of getting in touch with a validator if said validator has questions.

I still have not heard from Theresa Taylor. I don't know if she's on vacation or if she doesn't care or what. I'd sure like to know, cuz I'm dead in the water till I get the info I need. I don't want to guess as to where these chapter headings are. I admit this isn't a text book, but still...

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring