[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers etc.

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:51:53 -0600

Well, as to BRF and page numbers, NLS puts the print page numbers in its
books.  They will put, for example, 2, 2B, 2C, etc., to indicate what you
described, Bob, and at the bottom of the page you will find the Braille page
number.  This is in embossed books, but you get the same thing on Web
Braille.  It seems that Daisy and the bookshare software do not do this.

Sue S.