[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers etc.

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:34:37 -0600

No, the print pages aren't meaningless. In a hard book that is print
and braille, particularly if it is a text, it shows Braille page
numbers on each page, but it also shows to which print pages these
correspond. So if page 3 is the third page of Page 1 in print, then
the print page number in Braille says C1. To do meaningful research
and report on that research, a person really must have the print page
numbers. Also, if you are tudying with print readers, one the
instructor says, "This can be found on Page 524, you can find ghat.

Cindy Lou Ray

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.