[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers etc.

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:34:04 -0600

Kenneth, If you are interested in modern German literature,  try

Too Far Afield, by Gunther Grass.

Page numbers and chapter headings have been completely normalized.

G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who
were guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who
questioned the most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

"Kenneth Cross" <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
01/18/2008 09:25 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] page numbers etc.

For all this talk, can someone give the name of one book in the current
collection of over five hundred pages which has all of the page numbers,
in the right places, so that one can use that page number to footnote
scholarly research.  I would like to see at least one, because almost all
of the books I put on the system are mangled so that I can't later use
them for my work or research.