[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers and the volunteer manual

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 23:21:23 -0700 (PDT)

Like Julie, I usually keep the blank pages, since we
try to keep as close to the original book as possible.
a return between two page breaks is all that is
necessary.

 But if the numbering begins with the first page of
the first chapter I wouldn't think you'd really have
to.

When the introductory pages are included in the
numbering but not numbered, e.g., page one of chapter
one begins with p. 6, I usually, but not always, go
backwards and put in the numbers on the pages so
readers won't think anything is missing. Or I'll put
in the long synopsis that the main text begins on p.
whatever.

Cindy
--- "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative"