[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers and the volunteer manual

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 01:39:30 -0400

Hi, Rosie. I always keep the blank pages. It's just easier to do it that
way. It's important to keep the blank pages if they're part of the numbering
sequence, but it's just easier for me to be consistent. <smile> Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx AIM mercylab421