[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers and real priorities

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 13:01:32 -0800

This is especially interesting since braille books from NLS often have both print and braille page numbers. I would think that would be very time consuming as well and yet this is the reason given for not including page numbers in the DTB books. I would like to see some selection done depending on the type of book involved. Jill ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>