[bksvol-discuss] Re: page number question

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 22:10:00 -0800

Hi Darren,

How you handle page numbers depends upon a few things.

First, does your book have a table of contents in which material on these
strangely numbered pages appear?  If so, You might need to leave them as
they are.

Next, are you certain that the odd page numbers that you mention aren't
scanning errors?  For example, tc1 could easily be 101.  Are you certain
about the accuracy of the odd page numbers?

I'll consult with some other Bookshare staff members, and get back to you,
but it would be very helpful to know how certain you are that your page
numbers are accurate as represented.
 Have you seen an actual copy of the book to verify them?

Thanks for giving us more information to work with if you can.

Mayrie