[bksvol-discuss] Re: page number placement

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:18:48 -0500

Cindy,

The natural position for page numbers should be retained.  I, like Kellie,
believe that generally once the bookshare utilities get through working with
pages, it makes no difference which corner the page number appears.  The
only thing you have to keep in mind is that page numbers must be either on
the first line of the page or the very last line of the page with one blank
line under neath, if at top, and one blank line above if at the bottom.  You
should not waste your time repositioning page numbers if not absolutely
necessary.  I'm sure your energies are far better spent cleaning up some
texts and doing the other excellent work that you do.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services