[bksvol-discuss] page number placement

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 12:45:11 -0700 (PDT)

I've had the same question, and I'm glad you asked,
Monica. I've thought that maybe the numbers are easier
for some people to read if they're flush left.

If all the numbers are in the same place, I've left
them, but the books I've validated, especially txt,
have them in different places, and don't hve them
consistently so I have to put them in. Also, some
books seem to alternate having the page numbers on the
left and right margins.