[bksvol-discuss] Re: page number bolded or italicized

If they are all bolded or all italicized, I leave them that way. If only some of them are, I change them so that they aren't. It's tedious to do, though. smile.

Judy s.

gail johnson wrote:
Hi,

I am working on several books. In these books the page numbers often are either italicized or bolded. Should I just leave them or should I change them? I am using Kurzweil 11.