[bksvol-discuss] page number bolded or italicized
- From: gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:08:11 -0500
Hi,I am working on several books. In these books the page numbers often are either italicized or bolded. Should I just leave them or should I change them? I am using Kurzweil 11.
--Email services provided by the System Access Mobile Network. Visit www.serotek.com to learn more about accessibility anywhere.
To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.
Other related posts:
- » [bksvol-discuss] page number bolded or italicized - gail johnson
- » [bksvol-discuss] Re: page number bolded or italicized - Judy s.
- » [bksvol-discuss] Re: page number bolded or italicized - Cindy