[bksvol-discuss] Re: page breaks vs section breaks

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 23:44:41 -0400

Hi, Tami. I don't know the answer to your question. I do know that
Word has three different types of section breaks. What version of Word
are you using? Also, were the books you took ones submitted by Carrie
Karnos? I'm asking because some of her older submissions have section
breaks in them. They shouldn't have had both section and page breaks
though. Maybe we can figure this out and get some help from others on
the list.

--
Monica Willyard