[bksvol-discuss] Re: page breaks and Hard page breaks

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 21:44:44 -0700 (PDT)

In word, a hard page break is ^m. You could do a find and replace for ^m with
^p^m^p and at the end it will tell you how many replacements it made.

  I do not think soft page breaks make any difference to Bookshare tools so I
don't think you need to worry about those.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Memory in Death - J. D. Robb
  I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay! (what is this? When you click this link, eBay pays me a
small percentage of your WINNING bid. There is no additional cost to you.)