[bksvol-discuss] Re: overly sensative adult content ratings?

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:51:37 -0700

Amber and others,

Engineering is trying to figure out why the adult content flag is
mistakenly being applied to some books. It would help if they had
particular instances of that happening to look into. If any of you have
had an adult content flag attached to a book you either submitted or
proofread, please send in the title and I will forward it on to
engineering.

Thanks!

Pavi