[bksvol-discuss] Re: overly sensative adult content ratings?

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:01:48 -0400

Great.
Thanks, Pavi.
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 2:48 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: overly sensative adult content ratings?

Thanks all for sending in these titles. We've discovered it must be
admitted, to our amusement that the list of "bad words" that the system
has been using to flag adult content titles is overly extensive  and as
a result has been flagging books that are entirely "innocent" (smile).
This list predates my arrival here and I don't know who or how it was
put together but am glad to inform you that we have a team looking at
the list now to shrink it down. Also -- Engineering has made the fix to
allow volunteers to be able to change the rating on a  book so that
should be taken care of with the next release slated for the first week
of May.

All good things,

Pavi