[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot-spanish

  • From: "agoldringtajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 23:16:30 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

There is one from Microsoft Reader and it was gree.  I had bought  a book
from Ebay that was a Microsoft reader edition  and I got free
English-Spanish, Spanish-English,  equivalent 2 for French and German and a
Standard English Dictionary (equal to a pocket type) and a choice of other
free English dictionaries.  I suspect you can get them from