[bksvol-discuss] Re: otish book storage: Re: Jeanette Oke Books and other books

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 10:25:22 -0500

I might be inheriting both a Book Courier and a Book port. Please pray that I do get them both! It's a sad way to get stuff, though by loosing a close friend. I would rather have her back and have to purchase those two items, and I miss her terribley. She loved BookShare. I think of Carolyn Rhodes every time I download books, and every time I read Star Wars books.

Sadly,
Pat Ferguson

At 10:29 AM 6/6/05, you wrote:
I am saving up for a Book Courier and I also use my braillenote.

The book courier is a MP3 player but also offers some other features.

Shelley L. Rhodes and Judson, guiding golden juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc. Graduate Advisory Council www.guidedogs.com

      -- Vance Havner