[bksvol-discuss] ot: writing check marks in Excel

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:52:09 -0600

Hello list.  I wanted to ask a question that is off topic to this list.  I
asked the question on another list and did not get a response.  I was wondering
if I could write checkmarks or any other kind of mark in Excel?  I have Office
2000, windows 98 and Jaws 5.0.  Yes, I kno I need a new computer and to update
Jaws but am not able to at this time.  (Anyway, I probably shouldn't of said
that. It's just that others on lists get so frustrted because you don't have
the latest updates)  My Excel spreadsheet has a list of tasks going down the
column and going across the spreadsheet are the dates of the month where we
write check marks on the dates we did each task.  Some tasks with have 30 check
marks for the 30 or 31 days in the month.

Someone suggested that I write another column for Yes/No but I explained that I
couldn't make changes like that.  Any help would be appreciated.  Sorry, in
advance, for the long post.

Monica Svopa