[bksvol-discuss] ot thanksgiving

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 07:56:03 -0500

I want to say how thankful I am for bookshare and how glad I am to know all of you and co-operate with you in creating it.

I am doing less validating this week and more cooking. Anybody who wants me to send them the harvest cake recipe with pumpkin apples nuts and raising which you can make in a bundt pan just let me know. I actually am making the cake so I can use the cool pan.

E.