[bksvol-discuss] ot taming MP3 file

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 04:36:54 -0500

I have a long spoken word document I need to transcribe. To type it, I need to slow down the mp3 and start and stop it. I do not have a USB foot pedal. I do have Winamp and certainly have Windows Media Player. I am willing to buy a foot pedal in the future if I can find out what programs it will configure to but for now I just need a way of slowing down this particular two hour lecture enough to be able to type it. Please write me off list with any suggestions.

Thanks.

Elizabeth