[bksvol-discuss] Re: o.t. outlook express questions

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 12:53:14 -0400

Hi Monica,
This looks like a good place to answer your questions. I found it by typing
your question about Outlook Express folders into Google.

http://www.pcdon.com/00MovingDBXFilestoaNewComputer.html

Jim

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."

             "Monica Svopa"
             <svopa@xxxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] o.t. outlook
                                       express questions
             10/14/2007 04:31
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Hello again.  Sorry for these o.t. messages but I wasn't sure where to go
to ask.  Hopefully I don't have to keep asking computer related questions.
Forgive my ignorance in advance.

I have a couple of questions regarding outlook express and outlook.
1. On my old computer when using outlook express, I had mine set to
automatically check for e-mails.  Hence, I never had to type in my
password.
Well, when I was setting up my new computer today, it asked me for my
password and I couldn't remember it.  My question is, 'Does anyone know how
I could find the password on the computer itself?  Is there a hidden file
it could be in?'  I wonder how I could recover it?
2. Is there a way to move folders from my old computer, which are in
outlook express, to the new computer in to the regular Outlook program?
Thanks in advance for your help.  I'd really appreciate it.
Monica