[bksvol-discuss] Re: o.t. outlook express

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 19:55:58 -0400

Yes, you can. The JFW Lite site has some backup programs for Outlook Express
that work pretty well. Go to
www.jfwlite.com
Take care.
--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested!

Monica Svopa wrote:
Hello list. Next week or so, I am going to move files from my old computer to the new one with the help of a sighted friend i hope. I wondered, does anyone know if I can move all of my folder information from my inbox and the other folders to the new computer? If so, how can I do this? Thanks. Monica Svopa