[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot: microsoft word 2002

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 14:51:14 -0400

Sue, when you type in that 25-digit key, it lets you type five characters in each of five boxes. You can tab through each box to make sure it holds the characters of your product key. After you type the first five characters, it's supposed to automatically take you to the next box. If you have to alt tab away and look at the number, Jaws will land you in the first box again so that you have to tab to where you type the next set of numbers. Once you're done filling in the five boxes, you check the checkbox about the license and then choose the next button or whatever it says. Does that make sense? If not, please tell me and I'll find a better way to explain.

Monica Willyard

Hey Evan. You didn't miss a thing. See, what happened is when it was installed the first time a sighted person installed it for me and yes, she agreed with the license agreement. There is also a 25 character product key, and I have the numbers and letters combo, but it doesn't seem to want me to type all of it. <smile> I'm gonna try just checking that box anyway, even though I do not see the agreement, and see what happens. Microsoft is tricky. They are always trying to sell something, so I think they have this set up so you might have to call them. Just my opinion. <smile> Sue S. ----- Original Message -----