[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot: microsoft word 2002

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 14:36:34 -0400

Hi, Jackie. Sue has a hearing impairment, so she doesn't use voice chat programs. She could use the text chat part of Skype if the scripts support a Braille display though. I am ignorant in the area of Braille displays and how they interact with Jaws. I was thinking that maybe her Braille display doesn't show her the license agreement, or that it only shows her part of it where the checkbox is. Sue learns quickly and patiently puts up with my lack of knowledge. If she wasn't so patient, I'd be in big trouble. (grin)

Monica Willyard

Jackie McBride wrote:
Do u have skype?