From: Monica Willyard
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 11:34 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: ot: microsoft word 2002

Hi, Sue. Were you able to find a solution for this problem? I haven't seen a
situation like this one but wonder if there is a checkbox that has to be
checked for you to accept the license agreement. Sometimes using your Jaws
cursor and looking toward the bottom of the screen can help you find a box
to check. I'm not an expert on Office installation, so this is just a guess
on my part.

Monica Willyard

siss52 wrote:

  I had to uninstall MS Word 2002 and reinstall it.  I have Windows XP and
Jaws 7.0.  Ok, after the reinstall, it tells me I will have to accept the
end user license agreement before using the product.  I do noot have this
agreement on my computer.  Does anyone know a link where I can get it and
sign it online?  Or is it perhaps buried in Office 2002 somewhere?  In the
meantime I cannot use good ol' Word!!!

  Thanks for any help.

  Sue S.