[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot labels assistance

  • From: "Sharon Jackson" <dolly1025@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 15:53:24 -0500

Hello,

I do not like using the hand-held labler due to its constant jamming. I have found the dymo tape label holder through Independent living Aids. This device fits on a Perkins Brailler and uses the dymo tape used with the hand held device. You may want to see what lables are provided through Maxiaids.com.

HTH,
Sharon