[bksvol-discuss] Re: o.t knfb reader

  • From: "Julia" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:35:40 -0500

Thanks Shelley,
Let us know what you discover.

Julia
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Shelley L. Rhodes
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 1:06 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: o.t knfb reader

  You know I have the same questions.  I can do some fidling with it and see
what I come up with.

  Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
  And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
  guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
  Guide Dogs for the Blind
  Alumni Association
  www.guidedogs.com

  The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of
their act as violence;
   rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
   The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed.
-Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)