[bksvol-discuss] ot eggnog recipes

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 15:48:49 -0500

I have eggnog and do not drink it. I checked the net and came out with a couple of cakes which can be made with it. Anyone make anything else?

It is going to either snow just a little or about six inches starting around midnight. At least when it freezes, it cannot leak into my basement. So when it storms, I cook. Bought veggies and now am thinking about using eggnog to make muffins or something. Any ideas? Pumpkin pie also occurs to me.

E.