[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot effod needs to be invented

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 09:51:16 -0500

Hi all,

Well, E., if you ever market it, put me on the list for latches . I love latches ! I'm just a poor goy, so I don't know how to make them, but I sure do like to eat them.

In case anyone wants to know, a goy, is a gentile. <smiling> I have a friend whose daughter was engaged to a gentile who raised large goldfish in his back yard, so he became The Goy With The Coy. <smiling> Kim and Edwin are happily married. He is still The Goy With The Coy in the family.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring