[bksvol-discuss] Re: o.t. deleting folders in Outlook Express

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 08:07:43 -0700

Monica, you can delete folders you made, but I think if you try to delete
things like sent items deleted items and such, they will come back the next
time you bring up OE. If you want to delete folders you made, just highlight
the folder and hit delete, and it will go to your deleted items folder. When
you do that, I advise you to hit alt I and then Y twice to empty out your
deleted items folder.
Jim Rawls