[bksvol-discuss] ot, content violation

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bkvol <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 08:29:48 -0700

Folks:

What is triggering the list's content violation filter is that the
listserv software detected that a volunteer had malware & that's the
only response it knows how to give. Any1 who replies to a message sent
out by the infected machine receives such a warning.

I have looked at every1's highjackthis log who sent me 1. If u have
not heard from me, you're fine.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride