[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot cats

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:20:43 -0500

interesting
thanks for letting us know.
Laura Ann
At 01:58 PM 8/15/2006, you wrote:

Julie & Kellie et.al,

All cats are weird and some are weirder than others. Every cat I have previously shared a home with has loved peanut butter. Not my current roommates. Neither one will touch the stuff. Nor will they eat tuna, sardines, turkey (real) or any other people food I have offered. Tybalt will eat almost every cat treat by any brand. Ygraine rarely eats cat treats but both Love Purina's Friskies Hairball Remedy for Adult Cats but you have to be careful to limit them to 6 once any given day.

Warning to any fans of Nutro Cat Foods. They have a new one: Max Cat / Gourmet Classics /Salmon Flavor/ Adult. Not only would neither of my cats eat it but every ant within five miles came running and I have not had ants in this apartment in over ten years. At first I did not realize that it was the cat food which is dry but I thought that the cat food just happened to be where they arrived; but no. I cleaned up, put out mouse poison, and put their food in the kitchen (which they hated) where there had never been any ants. Two days later the ants found the food. Now the food has been removed from the apartment and is on its way to the dump by way of the pet store and chlorox has cleaned up my apartment and the ant bait is more or less precautionary. Without that food, the ants have not come back.

Amy

Happily ant free

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.10/419 - Release Date: 8/15/2006

Laura Ann and Lucile Grymes Young Living Essential Oils Distributor High quality Essential Oils and personal care products http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting

Agape Petsitting
Phone: 979-680-0022
http://www.agapepetsitting.com