[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot bank of america scam

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 05:40:53 -0500

Thanks for this information e.

Obviously villains are looking at your personal data closely, and, may I add, very ineptly.

Changing your email address may be a good start.

I'm sorry, I don't have much experience with this kind of villainy--my problems usually begin when they change my homepage or other similar tomfoolery.

Please be careful.

To the rest of us on the list, these guys tend to go through their subject's address list for potential suckers like the rest of us. Therefore, we may be wise to look out for similar scams.

If I can help in any way, please write me off list at rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am not an alarmist (in fact it sounds like E got a handle on this from the beginning), but this does sound like a legitimate threat.

(Sounds like a kid, or someone with very limited experience with hopes of grandeur.

Bob
But, please contact me if I can help.