[bksvol-discuss] Re: o/t To Tif on setting email to nonstandard.

Sue, I'm not sure, but I think it might be just the
posts on this list. But if it changed for all mail,
then if you were looking/listening at something that
didn't seem to be from bookshare, based on the
subject, then you could scroll down to the From space.
Presumably the From and To wouldn't disappear --
they's just be in different locations.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com