[bksvol-discuss] ot: Re: Listening Woman

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:20:06 -0500

Hi Sue,
I wouldn't be afraid of spider webs if I could somehow be assured that they
were vacant. Since I never know, they freak me out too. Whenever I find one
in my apartment, which does happen since it's a basement apartment, I attack
the web violently with the nearest shoe--just in case. And this from a girl
whose mom often brings spiders outside and releases them when she finds
them. I agree in principle--they eat mosquitoes and other biting bugs--but
I'm *never* going to handle a spider voluntarily. <grin>
Kellie