[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot Please sign the Web Braille Petition

  • From: "Lorana Chanicut" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 03:57:41 -0600

Hi Sarah,

A petition is not a tantrum. And if Web Braille does not return in a few weeks, and NLS says that they didn't receive enough interested response, where are we then?

I have no problem if you disagree with those who signed the petition, but when you attach a pejorative label to their actions, it feels like a personal attack. Is there really a need for that?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah J. Blake" <sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>