[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot: Need Info About Technology for Deaf People

Monica,

google "phone for deaf" and you'll get quite a few
sites. I looked at the first one--etoengineering.com I
think it was, and they sell cell phones for peopple
with all kinds of disabilities. Further down is a site
for line phones.

Again, though, I think your dad can get something free
from his phone company. smile

Cindy

---