[bksvol-discuss] Re: o/t Braille Note Spellchecker

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:32:48 -0800

Sharon, I know this really isn't going to help but since no one else has
apparently answered your question, here goes. The problem you refer to was a
BrailleNote glitch and we were told how to correct it. As I remember, we
accessed the information on their web site. The correction was a simple one
but I can't remember more about it. I strongly suggest that you contact
tech. support to get the information from them. Jill