[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot Beci update :)

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:38:10 -0500

She spells it with the biblical spelling, then. I use JAWS and don't have a
Braille display, so unless I have a reason to, I don't usually check the
spelling, but I knew JAWS pronounced it right, however she spelled it. take
care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.