[bksvol-discuss] Re: o.t. Arizona

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 15:00:48 -0400

Monica

What kinds of things do you and your husband like to do. I'm from Phx. Just moved to GA last year. Write me off list if you like. Phx is a great area. I miss it, though I moved to GA to be near part of my family and that's been positive so it helps make up for some of the loss of independense that I had in Phx.

You can find my email address in the top info on these messages.

Denise
At 02:55 PM 10/14/2009, you wrote:
Hello. I know this is off topic but are there any places, restaurants or attractions that you would want us to see in the Phoenix/Scotsdale area. My husband and I will be going there soon and just thought I would ask. Thanks in advance.

Monica S