[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:38:19 -0700

Hi Gang,

It sure would be great if there was a subject posted after the ot so we would know whether we wanted to read it or not. This list is getting so busy with so many emails each day that it would be good if we could just press delete if it's something we aren't interested in. It's a great list and I enjoy it but as I say it's really growing here lately.
Thanks for any responses.

BudAt 12:11 PM 9/27/2006, you wrote:
I do not care about the donation and do not donate over the phone anyhow. What I do care about is how they got an unlisted phone number.
E.
At 02:05 PM 9/27/2006, you wrote:

If I were you, I wouldn't make any donation thru something like that.
They are 'telemarkerters' hired by the 'police' to call for donations.
The company that does the calling gets a rather large percentage of what
they get donated.........or tell them that you or your husband is a
police officer.  I did that once...they said thanks for serving and
immediately hung up with no further conversation...of course my husband
was a policeman....smile

Nancy, Natasha, Baby Phoebe and soon to be Little Beau Hill

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California