[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:04:28 -0400

Orielies aren't they only in Daisy, and I know my BN won't use daisy
properly, if i want to read them on the BN I have to download the braille or
convert the daisy into something more useable.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.