[bksvol-discuss] order reversed?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 13:46:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the info, Gerald. It was because of
something in Janice's post about talking to
Gustavo--but she probably meant later--and thinking
aobut it, she may have sent a copy to G.

BTW, when I went to the download list it seemed to me
that the order has been reversed--now the books are
listed in the order in which they were submitted. I
just checked the first and toward-the-end ones to be
sure, and the one at the end was the newest instead of
the one at the top. I think there must still be some
older ones, but maybe not.

If this is true, then it's evidence that we are being
listened to. Thanks to whoever, and I think there were
several of you,  suggested it, as well as to Jake and
Gerald.

Cindy