[bksvol-discuss] Re: opticbook scanning

  • From: "Robert Riddle" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 20:07:49 -0500

That opticbook is best suited for hardbacks, rather than paperbacks. This is because the light doesn't go all the way to the edge of the scanner, but stops about an inch in. This means that if you try scanning a regular paperback by putting the binder flush with the edge, you'll get chopped off words because the inner margins didn't get scanned. Try using a hardback on an opticbook. YOu'll be amazed. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Meka White" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>